Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Stikwood




Are you looking for ways to inject natural wood in home interiors in the simplest and easiest way? 

By a stroke of luck, I stumbled upon Stikwood; which retails authentic real natural reclaimed wood for modern wood wall décor,. and its the worlds first peel & stick solid wood planking which comes in a variety of finishing from contemporary to rustic!





With Stikwood, it makes room transformation to an artisanal bespoke work of art with reclaimed wood. Stickwood products are supposedly VOC free. Hence, its safe, environmental friendly and comes in a variety of different design.





Prices range from $8 – $12.50 per square foot and best part; it is shipped directly to Singapore from US!

Here are some of my favorite inspiring photos from tumblr.

Stikwood on ceiling in Block Butcher Bar. Sacramento, CA




With so many possible DIY applications and a fairly reasonable price, I cant wait to get my hands on them to try out for my next home renovation project. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: