Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Friday, April 10, 2015

BATTLE OF THE SEXES: Men vs Women Cleaning Trends

Do you clash with your partner over cleaning habits?

Well, I am sure you will...at a certain point of your relationship. This interesting infographic sheds light on the differences between the sexes in their cleaning habits...and also who is ultimately the better cleaner. (Hint: Its the fairer Sex)

 Nonetheless, I seek to digress; my sibling is certainly a better cleaner than his Wifey. Hence ultimately, it boils down to Family culture (I have seen quite a fair share of non-performingwives too), personal hygiene and work habits.

For me, I do believer I am a better cleaner than my partner...due to the habits inculcated by my Family since young.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories:

0 comments: